Sunday, February 28, 2010

Waddupdoe! Greetings from Detroit.

What's going on or Waddupdoe as they say in Michigan. Right Now I'm posted in Pontiac, Michigan. I spent yesterday recording some new material at a studio on the West Side of Detroit...or as the folks from around here say 'The Side".
I have been showed nothing but the best as far as mid western hospitality by my Detroit fam. And the recording and studio experience has been one of my favorites ever.
Yesterday we spent about 8 hours in the studio writing mostly. We did however record one new song that we had spent time writing.
It was a very comfortable recording experience. The facilities are great and the equipment is all top quality.
I'm just writing to let ya'll know what I been up to. Holla back.

OneLove & BlaxLife
Download "80's Babies HERE

No comments: