Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Greetings from Planet B.L.A.X


What it do world? These last few weeks have been something else, so sorry for negelecting the blog and not leaving you with some actual thought provoking content. I have been busy creating. I hope you all have enjoyed the many videos that i have been posting. If I don't have time to write I always like to at lease leave you with something unique for your mind. Good I have alot of friends and connections as to where I can bring you something from what you see on every other blog all the time. Minus a few things...that i see and just happen to like.
i am happy to announce that the 80's Babies mixtape is vastly approaching 1,000 downloads and has been recieved well by the public. Not on a huge scale but enough to let me know to continue on the path which I am on. We are about to be almost completely done recording the Fresh Cut Collective project and my solo project should also be out and finished within the next few months. I need to get that burden off my back and give it to the people
The present is hum drum at times, but the future is bright. I had a conversation with one of my favorite people on earth earlier yesterday and we got through some intense issues in a most kind way. More on that later..however I thank that person for being so kind patient and understanding.
Tomorrow is the Fresh Cut and Constellations show which will be dope. I hope to see you out at Mad Planet if you are in the area.
I gotta go now..I have a few more post's to put up and then i'm out the door headed to South Division to get it in with the teens! Holla back.

OneLove & BlaxLife
Download "80's Babies HERE

No comments: