Saturday, December 20, 2008

When Police Break the Law! This shit is funny as hell! Jimmy Justice goes in on the Cops!

LOL! Thats crazy how a cop can park in a no parking zone to go to the damn drug store and they still consider it legal because it's a marked vehicle. Fucking cops! Lord knows I don't like em! Muchu props to this crazy dude Jimmy Justice for being such a vigilante on they crooked asses! I mean this ain't as bad as catching the cops whooping someone's ass but a sin is a sin no matter how big or small, and a crime is still a crime. Especially when the crime is committed by the cops! I was laughing my ass off when the female cop said "you don't know if I got a feminie problem, I could've been on my period"! WTF is she on! TMI officer, TMI! Next time I get pulled over for speeding I'm gone tell the cops "I had a headache, you don't know whats going on"! And I'm sure they'd still slap my black ass with a ticket! Peace, and fuck the police......till the world blow up beeeeeeeyatches!

No comments: