Monday, March 22, 2010

What's a life without love?

Tired and a bit exhausted is how I feel at times, but never down and out. Right now I'm just chillin out after a long day.
I had the grand opportunity of participating as a chaperone for my son's kindergarten class on their feild trip to the Milwaukee Public Museum. I had a great time as I always do whenever I participate as a chaperone  in one of my children's feild trips. Those kids are something else. And my son, who's name is also Adebisi is an apt pupal. They call me Adebisi's dad and one of the students just calls me by my name...Adebisi. I love it.
We did plenty today though. I think we had the chance to see every exhibit at the Museum. I've been there so many times, so I knew where and when to go. I named my group the "All Star's". We had a good time marching through the museum. Kids are crazy, and of course getting that extra time to spend with my son is always awesome.
I love being a father to my two children Adebisi and Asabi. After the fieldtrip I went with their mother to pick up our daughter Asabi at her school. She is one amazing little girl, and I love her so much.
At times when they are asleep I watch and wonder what they will become. For they are my future. And the future looks so bright. Agoro.


OneLove & BlaxLife
Download "80's Babies HERE

No comments: