Monday, April 12, 2010

Grinding to put my city on the Map.


Sometimes in life you look past the little things. The things that you've grown used. Then something happens to remind you that it could all not be.
I have been given the supreme opportunity to be able to present my talent to the world on a massive level. And I am genuinely thankful for all of my opportunities.
To belong to a band such as Fresh Cut Collective is an opportunity that I have always dreamed of. This is only the beginning.
To also still be relevant and rocking solo with other artists is also a blessing and an opportunity. I realize that easily my fate could change. So while the time is right and the iron is hot. I will count and appreciate the blessings because I don't want to be one of those who look back when its all said and done, have nothing and then realize all the small and beautiful things that they had. Not me.

 If your around come and check out the shows.
Sunday April 25th Fresh Cut Collective live @ Jazz Estate w/ We Are Your Father.

Friday April 30th BLAX & Music In Revolt presents the 80's Babies Concert








OneLove & BlaxLife
Download "80's Babies HERE

No comments: